6/17/2013

VBS 2013 Kingdom Chronicles

It's VBS week at our church and the place looks great.  Kids are coming and the Gospel is being taught every morning this week.  My kids are both old enough to be ineligible to participate but they can help!!  I love this new season of their lives.  Johnson is helping his dad and I to run "Sir Gavin's Games".  Hannah is helping to teach the primary class with 4 other teenagers and an adult supervisor.  I think I have that right but the groupings are different for VBS than our regular Sunday School.  I admit it confuses me.

The classes are broken down as:
1. 2-3 year olds
2. pre-primary which is 4, 5, and 6 year olds (This is a huge class!)
3. primary which are kids that just finished 1st and 2nd grade
4. middlers which are kids that just finished 3nd and 4th grade
5. juniors which are kids that just finished 5th and 6th grade

I will get room pictures as examples of how to decorate with a medieval knight decoration theme.  I will try not to get pictures with people in them so I don't have to get permission to use them.  I will post more tomorrow.












<^..^> Lori

No comments: