6/14/2013

Stampin'Up! paper trimmer

My Fiskars paper trimmer is really good.  But lately I notice that it is cutting a little off.  I think the wire guide has become loose with normal wear.  I have used it a lot since I got it a few years ago.  I was going to replace it with the same style but crafting tools change all the time so I decided to research cutters again.  Stampin'Up! has a great trimmer out with all the features of my Fiskars that I like...having a wider cutting surface without opening the arm is my favorite feature.  But SU has a wider cutting guide as well.  You can keep a cutting blade and a scoring blade in at all times and not have to switch them out.  I think that is a cool feature.  Plus they added a storage container on the back to hold extra blades, etc.  Here is a video link showing its features from Dawn Griffith's blog.  I have ordered one!  I cannot wait to try it out.



<^..^> Lori

No comments: