6/05/2013

Graduation cards

We had two graduates in our family this year.  Johnson graduated from 8th grade and Hannah graduated from high school.  Now I have two freshman, one in college and the other in high school.

We had nine graduates at our church.  The first Sunday of June we celebrate this with cake and ice cream, nuts and mints after the evening service.  Since we had two graduating, we decided to purchase Michael's subs for the event.  Another graduate's family, brought chips so we had a real feast after church.  

I didn't take pictures of the graduation cards that I made, my fault.  But I have some new cards I made to restock my supply for next year that I do have pictures to share.



The colored ones are really out of my comfort zone but I found some really cute stickers at Wal-Mart and wanted to use them.  The Congrats stamp is PTI Think Big Favorites #5.  The Hats off stamp is PTI For the Graduate.  The colored paper is SU!

This is one of the cards that I made for my kids.



<^..^> Lori

No comments: