10/04/2013

October is Pastor appreciation month pumpkin tin

It's that time of year again.  I love October as Pastor appreciation month.  I was inspired by this Oriental Trading ad to make my own version.  I had a package of Wilton 15 ct. favors that I purchased on clearance from Michael's for $3.  I don't know when I bought them but it was a few years ago.  I always check out the wedding aisle there for clearance favor tins and boxes.  They can be customized for any occasion.  I also had gotten some Halloween bling on clearance for $1 last year.  I used scrap black vinyl and my Silhouette Designer Studio to cut out the pumpkin face features from Samantha Walker's 3 jack-o-lanterns.

Here is my take on how to put it together.




I didn't have enough orange M&M's to fill the tins today.  My kids often raid the stash.  ;)  I will need to get more but you get the idea.

I hope it puts a smile on the pastors in my life.

<^..^> Lori

No comments: