10/16/2013

More ideas for Pastor Appreciation Month

You don't need to be elaborate with your gifts of appreciation.  This bag contains a package of fall napkins and some cookies.  I got the napkins on clearance from my local IGA.  I got the cookies from Target.

I decorated the bags but you don't have to do that bit.  I just love creating those little crafty extras.  I cut their names out of tags using my Silhouette.  I backed the tag with some green card stock then filled in the letters with Stickles.  I embossed some fall stamps with gold embossing powder then put on some distress inks.  I added some ribbon that says grateful to each tag.  The rosettes were left over from a project I did last year with Bazzill textured card stock and some great fall fabric brads.

We really don't have 6 pastors serving in our church.  I may have mentioned this in years past, we have several retired pastors as well active pastors.  I like to include them all in my gifts of appreciation for their faithfulness.  They certainly are leaving good legacies from the lives they lead.



Do a little something for the pastors in your life this month.

<^..^> Lori

1 comment:

Teresa said...

love the distressed tags. Very thoughtful to do something for your pastors. My sister in law is a pastor and I know she would appreciate something nice like those bags.