6/24/2009

My friend Lois

I have to work overnight tonight so that gives me some time this morning to get in a visit. I visited with my friend, Lois, after dropping off Hannah at marching band camp. Lois is such a dear. I have known her less than 10 years but I would have loved to have known her all my life. She is really grounded in her faith. That has become so important to me. Lois has battled with cancer 3 times now. She is still going and I mean going...she doesn't miss out on many events with the church or her family or well...anything. She is a real inspiration to me.

I was going to try to nap this afternoon before I pick up Hannah but I guess that is not going to work out. My boss wants to talk to me and I was waiting for him to get off the phone with someone else...now it is time to pick up Hannah from high school. Where did the day go? I did not do any crafting but Lois showed me some great cards she made. She is sewing on her cards now. I love it. They were great cards.

No comments: