2/18/2010

Lang 2010 Calendars are 75% off for online orders

I really love Lang calendars.  I just cannot pay $16 for one without feeling guilty.  We get 1 or 2 free calendars from an insurance organization and a charitable organization.  They are okay but I usually give them to our church camp to use in the cabins.  I really love Lang calendars because they are like having a piece of art on the wall.  I have one in the kitchen, one near the writing desk, and one in my home office.  Three calendars at $16 each makes for a whopping $48 plus shipping.  I have found that if I wait until mid February to buy them they go on sale.  Now is the time!  75% off at http://www.lang.com/ and should you spend over $40, you can get free shipping.  I did not qualify for free shipping because I bought three calendars at $4 each plus three pretty planners for $1.75 each.  I am going to give the planners away as gifts. 
<^..^>
 

No comments: