9/23/2008

September Stamp Club made a purse










The September Stamp Club met at my house this month. We made a cute purse using CTMH products. Brenda's sister was so sweet to give Brenda the project as a present. She knew Brenda was swamped with wedding plans this month. Brenda's son got married 9/13/08. Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.!
We got to choose our papers from 3 different CTMH packs. I chose Best Friends Forever to make my purse. The envelopes are used to make the outside pockets. I will add photos and journaling later. Brenda challenged us to have the project completed by the next Stamp Club. I got all of the stamping and embellishments completed. Now is the hard part for me anyway...choosing the photos and doing the journaling. Do you ever stumble there?
Papers: CTMH (2) 12x12 B&T papers and (1) 12x12 solid colored cardstock and (2) 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock
Stamps: CTMH Delight in Everything
Ink: Garden Green, Gold Rush, Twilight, Holly Hock
Ribbon: 12-14 inch CTMH
Other: (2) adhesive velcro button, Tombow perm adhesive, Stickels-crystal, (2) A2 envelopes

I had scraps left over and I made 4 cards from them. One of them turned out really awful so I trashed it. I will post the others later as I cannot figure out how to put the pictures below this paragraph. All the photos I insert end up at the top of the post. I sure have a lot to learn about blogging! LOL








1 comment:

Elmi said...

This is just awesome - such a brilliant idea! I know many friends (and my mom) who would love to receive something like this!

The journalling & photos are always my biggest problem too, lol!! Which is why I'm a scrapper-turned-stamper: no more photos to mess with my head :-D You have my deepest sympathy!